- Formula: C9H12O
- Molecular weight: 136.1910
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UJCFZCTTZWHRNL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6738-23-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzene, 1-methoxy-2,4-dimethyl-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Gas Phase Spectrum
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||EPA-IR VAPOR PHASE LIBRARY|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.