- Formula: C6H10O2
- Molecular weight: 114.1424
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YYJWBYNQJLBIGS-PLNGDYQASA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6622-76-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Tiglic acid methyl ester; 2-Butenoic acid, 2-methyl-, methyl ester, (E)-; Crotonic acid, 2-methyl-, methyl ester, (E)-; Methyl (E)-2-methylcrotonate; Methyl trans-2-methyl-2-butenoate; 2-Carbomethoxy-2-butene, (E)-; Methyl «alpha»-methylcrotonate, trans-; Methyl trans-2-methylcrotonate; Methyl (2E)-2-methyl-2-butenoate; 2-Methylcrotonic acid, methyl ester, (E)-; Methyl (E)-2-methyl-2-butenoate; trans-2,3-Dimethylacrylic acid, methyl ester; NSC 55277; 2-Butenoic acid, 2-methyl-, methyl ester, (2E)-; Methyl «alpha»-methylcrotonate; 2-Methylerotonic acid (Tiglicacid), methyl ester; methyl 2-methylcrotonate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.