- Formula: C7H8O3
- Molecular weight: 140.1366
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QSWLSAYLEATCSH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 64198-15-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ = C21H18O3
By formula: C14H10 + C7H8O3 = C21H18O3
|rH°||-87.5||kJ/mol||Eqk||Lenz, Hegedus, et al., 1982||liquid phase; solvent: 1,2,4-C6H3Cl3|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Lenz, Hegedus, et al., 1982
Lenz, T.G.; Hegedus, L.S.; Vaughan, J.D., Liquid phase thermochemical energy conversion systems - an application of Diels-Alder chemistry, Int. J. Energy Res., 1982, 6, 357-365. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.