- Formula: C6H2Cl4
- Molecular weight: 215.892
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GBDZXPJXOMHESU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 634-66-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2,3,4-Tetrachlorobenzene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|cH°solid||-2642.22 ± 0.74||kJ/mol||Ccr||Platonov and Simulin, 1985|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Platonov and Simulin, 1985
Platonov, V.A.; Simulin, Yu.N., Determination of the standard enthalpies of formation of polychlorobenzenes. III. The standard enthalpies of formation of mono-1,2,4- and 1,3,5-tri-, and 1,2,3,4- and 1,2,3,5-tetrachlorobenzenes, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1985, 59, 179-181. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.