- Formula: Ni3
- Molecular weight: 176.0802
- CAS Registry Number: 63055-48-1
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity determinations
|1.440 ± 0.060||LPES||Liu, Zhai, et al., 2002||linear isomer|
|1.410 ± 0.050||LPES||Ervin, Ho, et al., 1988||Triangular isomer|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Liu, Zhai, et al., 2002
Liu, S.R.; Zhai, H.J.; Wang, L.S., Evolution of the electronic properties of small Ni-n(-) (n=1- 100) clusters by photoelectron spectroscopy, J. Chem. Phys., 2002, 117, 21, 9758-9765, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1519008 . [all data]
Ervin, Ho, et al., 1988
Ervin, K.M.; Ho, J.; Lineberger, W.C., Electronic and Vibrational Structure of Transition Metal Trimers: Photoelectron Spectra of Ni3-, Pd3- and Pt3-, J. Chem. Phys., 1988, 89, 8, 4514, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.454791 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.