- Formula: C3ClF10NS
- Molecular weight: 307.541
- CAS Registry Number: 62977-71-3
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference|
|33.5||391.||I||Kitazume and Shreeve, 1977|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Kitazume and Shreeve, 1977
Kitazume, Tomoya; Shreeve, Jean'ne M., Nucleophilic substitution reactions of pentafluorosulfur and tetrafluoro(trifluoromethyl)sulfur halides, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1977, 99, 11, 3690-3695, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00453a029 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.