- Formula: C6H14S2
- Molecular weight: 150.305
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ALVPFGSHPUPROW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 629-19-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Propyl disulfide; Dipropyl disulfide; 4,5-Dithiaoctane; Dipropyl disulphide; (n-C3H7S)2; n-Propyl disulfide; di-n-Propyl disulfide; 1-(Propyldisulfanyl)propane; NSC 75122
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||HP-5 MS||SE-30||SE-30||Apieson M||OV-101|
|Column length (m)||30.||50.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.24|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25|
|Program||40 0C (3 min) 2 0C/min -> 150 0C 20 0C/min -> 220 0C (5 min)||not specified||not specified||not specified||not specified|
|Reference||Pyun and Shin, 2006||Vinogradov, 2004||Vinogradov, 2004||Gao, Wang, et al., 2003||Zenkevich and Malamakhov, 1987|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Pyun and Shin, 2006
Pyun, M.-S.; Shin, S., Antifungal effects of the volatile oils from Allium plants against Trichophyton species and synergism of the oils with ketoconazole, Phytomedicine, 2006, 13, 6, 394-400, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phymed.2005.03.011 . [all data]
Vinogradov, B.A., Production, composition, properties and application of essential oils, 2004, retrieved from http://viness.narod.ru. [all data]
Gao, Wang, et al., 2003
Gao, Y.; Wang, Y.; Yao, X.; Zhang, X.; Liu, M.; Hu, Z.; Fan, B., The prediction for gas chromatographic retention index of disulfides on stationary phases of different polarity, Talanta, 2003, 59, 2, 229-237, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0039-9140(02)00500-3 . [all data]
Zenkevich and Malamakhov, 1987
Zenkevich, I.G.; Malamakhov, A.C., Evaluation of Molecular Weights of Organic Compounds based on Retention Parameters at Chromato-Spectral Analysys. Additional Criterion of Molecular Ions' Identification, Vestn. St. Petersb. Univ. Ser. 4: Fiz. Khim, 1987, 2, 101-106. [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.