- Formula: C6H14O2
- Molecular weight: 118.1742
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LZDKZFUFMNSQCJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 629-14-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Diethyl cellosolve; Ethylene glycol diethyl ether; Glyme-1; 1,2-Diethoxyethane; 2-Ethoxyethyl ethyl ether; Diethylether ethylenglykolu; Ethyl glyme; UN 1153; 3,6-Dioxaoctane; Hisolve EME
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Methyl Silicone||787.||Zenkevich, 1998||Program: not specified|
|Capillary||Polydimethyl siloxanes||787.||Zenkevich, 1997||Program: not specified|
|Capillary||DB-1||771.||Kawai, Ishida, et al., 1991||60. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m; Program: not specified|
|Capillary||DB-1||773.||Kawai, Ishida, et al., 1991||60. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m; Program: not specified|
|Packed||Apiezon L||744.8||Keiko, Prokop'ev, et al., 1972||Program: not specified|
|Packed||Squalane||754.4||Keiko, Prokop'ev, et al., 1972||Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Zenkevich, I.G., Reciprocally Unambiguous Conformity Between GC Retention Indices and Boiling Points within Two- and Multidimensional Taxonomic Groups of Organic Compounds, J. Hi. Res. Chromatogr., 1998, 21, 10, 565-568, https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1521-4168(19981001)21:10<565::AID-JHRC565>3.0.CO;2-6 . [all data]
Zenkevich, I.G., Influence of the Variations of Dynamics Molecular Parameterts on the Additivity of Chromatigraphic Retention Indices of Products of Organic Reactions Relative to Initial Reagents, Dokl. Akad. Nauk (Rus.), 1997, 353, 5, 625-627. [all data]
Kawai, Ishida, et al., 1991
Kawai, T.; Ishida, Y.; Kakiuchi, H.; Ikeda, N.; Higashida, T.; Nakamura, S., Flavor components of dried squid, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1991, 39, 4, 770-777, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00004a031 . [all data]
Keiko, Prokop'ev, et al., 1972
Keiko, V.V.; Prokop'ev, B.V.; Kuz'menko, L.P.; Kalinina, N.A.; Modonov, V.B., The use of an additive scheme of calculation of the indices of retention in gas-liquid chromatography communication. 3. Some regularities in the manifestation of the inductive effect, Izv. Akad. Nauk Kaz. SSR Ser. Khim., 1972, 12, 2629-2633. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.