- Formula: C4H11N
- Molecular weight: 73.1368
- CAS Registry Number: 627-35-0
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
BS - Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Kenneth Kroenlein director
|Tboil||336.2||K||N/A||Weast and Grasselli, 1989||BS|
|Tboil||336.15||K||N/A||Holmberg, 1962||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 1.5 K; not certain that this was measured; TRC|
|Tboil||334.9||K||N/A||Cope, Lebel, et al., 1957||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 1.5 K; TRC|
|Tboil||336.15||K||N/A||Graymore, 1931||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 3. K; TRC|
|Tboil||336.15||K||N/A||Stoermer and von Lepel, 1896||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 3. K; TRC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Weast and Grasselli, 1989
CRC Handbook of Data on Organic Compounds, 2nd Editon, Weast,R.C and Grasselli, J.G., ed(s)., CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL, 1989, 1. [all data]
Holmberg, K.E., Isotopic Effects in Systems Containing an Amine and Carbon Dioxide, Acta Chem. Scand., 1962, 16, 2117. [all data]
Cope, Lebel, et al., 1957
Cope, A.C.; Lebel, N.A.; Lee, H.-H.; Moore, W.R., Amine oxides: III selective formation of olefins from unsymmetrical amine oxides and quaternary ammonium hydroxides, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1957, 79, 4720. [all data]
Graymore, J., J. Chem. Soc., 1931, 1931, 1490. [all data]
Stoermer and von Lepel, 1896
Stoermer; von Lepel, Chem. Ber., 1896, 29, 2110. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.