- Formula: C6H11I
- Molecular weight: 210.0560
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FUCOMWZKWIEKRK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 626-62-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Cyclohexyl iodide; Iodocyclohexane; c-C6H11I
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|8.91||PE||Boschi and Salahub, 1974||LLK|
|9.003||S||Boschi and Salahub, 1972||LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Boschi and Salahub, 1974
Boschi, R.A.A.; Salahub, D.R., The high resolution photoelectron spectra of some iodoalkanes, iodocycloalkanes, iodoalkenes, and fluoroiodohydrocarbons, Can. J. Chem., 1974, 52, 1217. [all data]
Boschi and Salahub, 1972
Boschi, R.A.; Salahub, D.R., The far ultra-violet spectra of some branched chain iodo-alkanes, iodo-cycloalkanes, fluoro-iodoalkanes and iodo-alkenes, Mol. Phys., 1972, 24, 735. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.