- Formula: H2OS
- Molecular weight: 50.080
- CAS Registry Number: 62607-44-7
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
View reactions leading to H2OS+ (ion structure unspecified)
HOS- + = H2OS
By formula: HOS- + H+ = H2OS
|rH°||354.0 ± 3.5||kcal/mol||G+TS||Ohair, Depuy, et al., 1993||gas phase; between MeNO2, tBuSH|
|rG°||347.0 ± 3.0||kcal/mol||IMRB||Ohair, Depuy, et al., 1993||gas phase; between MeNO2, tBuSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Ohair, Depuy, et al., 1993
Ohair, R.A.J.; Depuy, C.H.; Bierbaum, V.M., Gas-Phase Chemistry and Thermochemistry of the Hydroxysulfide Anion, HOS-, J. Phys. Chem., 1993, 97, 30, 7955, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100132a026 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.