- Formula: C7H7I
- Molecular weight: 218.0350
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VLCPISYURGTGLP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 625-95-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Toluene, m-iodo-; m-Iodotoluene; m-Methyliodobenzene; 3-Iodotoluene; 1-Iodo-3-methylbenzene; 1-Methyl-3-iodobenzene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Gas Phase Spectrum
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||EPA-IR VAPOR PHASE LIBRARY|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.