- Formula: C6H8O
- Molecular weight: 96.1271
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GSNUFIFRDBKVIE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 625-86-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,5-Dimethylfuran; 2,5-Dimethylfurane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Glushko Thermocenter, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
Constant pressure heat capacity of gas
|Cp,gas (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|40.59||50.||Thermodynamics Research Center, 1997||p=1 bar. Selected entropy and heat capacity at 298.15 K are in close agreement with statistical values calculated by [ Green J.H.S., 1977].|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Thermodynamics Research Center, 1997
Thermodynamics Research Center, Selected Values of Properties of Chemical Compounds., Thermodynamics Research Center, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 1997. [all data]
Green J.H.S., 1977
Green J.H.S., Spectroscopic and thermodynamic properties of furan derivatives. I. 2- and 2,5-substituted compounds, Spectrochim. Acta, 1977, A33, 843-848. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,gas Constant pressure heat capacity of gas
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.