- CAS Registry Number: 61857-39-4
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (cal/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|42.45||300.||Roles, Xenopoulos, et al., 1993||T = 220 to 390 K.|
|42.45||300.||Roles, 1991||T = 220 to 390 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Roles, Xenopoulos, et al., 1993
Roles, K.A.; Xenopoulos, A.; Wunderlich, B., Heat capacities of solid poly(amino acid)s. II. The remaining polymers, Bipolymers, 1993, 33(5), 753-768. [all data]
Roles, K.A., Heat capacity studies of solid poly(amino acids), Diss. Abstr. Int., 1991, B 52(6), 3095. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.