- Formula: C10H20N2
- Molecular weight: 168.2792
- CAS Registry Number: 60678-79-7
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|~8.54||PE||Nelsen, 1984||Vertical value; LBLHLM|
|7.53||PE||Nelsen and Gannett, 1982||Vertical value; LBLHLM|
|7.53||PE||Nelsen, Kessel, et al., 1980||Vertical value; LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Nelsen, S.F., Ionization from nitrogen and oxygen lone pairs: A comparison of trialkylamine, dialkyl ether, tetraalkylhydrazine, and dialkyl peroxide photoelectron spectroscopic ionization potentials, J. Org. Chem., 1984, 49, 1891. [all data]
Nelsen and Gannett, 1982
Nelsen, S.F.; Gannett, P.M., The 3,3-dimethyl-2-azabicyclo[2.2.2]octyl system as a Bredt's rule kinetically stabilized dialkylamino group in electron transfer studies, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1982, 104, 5292. [all data]
Nelsen, Kessel, et al., 1980
Nelsen, S.F.; Kessel, C.R.; Brien, D.J., Bredt's rule kinetically stabilized nitrogen-centered and radical cations radicals in the 9-azabicyclo[3.3.1]nonyl system, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1980, 102, 702. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.