- Formula: AsBr2
- Molecular weight: 234.730
- CAS Registry Number: 60647-18-9
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
View reactions leading to AsBr2+ (ion structure unspecified)
Electron affinity determinations
|3.50 ± 0.10||EIAE||Pabst, Margrave, et al., 1978||From AsBr3. G2MP2 calculations indicate an EA of ca. 2.0 eV|
|3.49948||EIAE||Pabst, Bennett, et al., 1976||From AsBr3. G2MP2 calculations indicate an EA of ca. 2.0 eV|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Pabst, Margrave, et al., 1978
Pabst, R.E.; Margrave, J.L.; Franklin, J.L., Energy distribution in the products of ionic decomposition, Adv. Mass Spectrom., 1978, 7, 1217. [all data]
Pabst, Bennett, et al., 1976
Pabst, R.E.; Bennett, S.L.; Franklin, J.L.; Margrave, J.L., Negative ion electron impact studies of arsenic trihalides: AsF3, AsCl3, and AsBr3, J. Chem. Phys., 1976, 64, 1550. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.