- Formula: O2Te
- Molecular weight: 159.60
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LAJZODKXOMJMPK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 59863-17-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - S.G. Lias, R.D. Levin, and S.A. Kafafi
RDSH - H.M. Rosenstock, K. Draxl, B.W. Steiner, and J.T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|11.3 ± 0.5||EI||Staley, 1970||RDSH|
|11.17||PE||Potts and Williams, 1976||Vertical value; LLK|
|12.7||PE||Potts and Williams, 1976||Vertical value; LLK|
|13.49||PE||Potts and Williams, 1976||Vertical value; LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Staley, H.G., Mass-spectrometric Knudsen-cell study of the gaseous oxides of tellurium, J. Chem. Phys., 1970, 52, 4311. [all data]
Potts and Williams, 1976
Potts, A.W.; Williams, T.A., The He I photoelectron spectrum of TeO, Chem. Phys. Lett., 1976, 42, 550. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.