- Formula: C4H12Sn
- Molecular weight: 178.848
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VXKWYPOMXBVZSJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 594-27-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Tetramethyltin; Tetramethylstannane; (CH3)4Sn; Tetramethylcin; Tin, tetramethyl-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||C78, Branched paraffin||130.||604.5||Dallos, Sisak, et al., 2000||He; Column length: 3.3 m|
|Packed||C78, Branched paraffin||130.||603.3||Reddy, Dutoit, et al., 1992||Chromosorb G HP; Column length: 3.3 m|
|Packed||Apiezon L||190.||630.||Putnam and Pu, 1965||Celite; Column length: 1. m|
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||Apiezon L||604.||Putnam and Pu, 1965, 2||Celite, 10. K/min; Column length: 3. m; Tstart: 60. C|
|Packed||Apiezon L||602.||Putnam and Pu, 1965, 2||Celite, 15. K/min; Column length: 3. m; Tstart: 60. C|
|Packed||Apiezon L||602.||Putnam and Pu, 1965, 2||Celite, 6. K/min; Column length: 3. m; Tstart: 60. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Dallos, Sisak, et al., 2000
Dallos, A.; Sisak, A.; Kulcsár, Z.; Kováts, E., Pair-wise interactions by gas chromatography VII. Interaction free enthalpies of solutes with secondary alcohol groups, J. Chromatogr. A, 2000, 904, 2, 211-242, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)00908-0 . [all data]
Reddy, Dutoit, et al., 1992
Reddy, K.S.; Dutoit, J.-Cl.; Kovats, E. sz., Pair-wise interactions by gas chromatography. I. Interaction free enthalpies of solutes with non-associated primary alcohol groups, J. Chromatogr., 1992, 609, 1-2, 229-259, https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9673(92)80167-S . [all data]
Putnam and Pu, 1965
Putnam, R.C.; Pu, H., Retention indices of organotins, J. Gas Chromatogr., 1965, 3, 5, 160-164, https://doi.org/10.1093/chromsci/3.5.160 . [all data]
Putnam and Pu, 1965, 2
Putnam, R.C.; Pu, H., Retention indices of organotins (II), J. Gas Chromatogr., 1965, 3, 9, 289-293, https://doi.org/10.1093/chromsci/3.9.289 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.