- Formula: C3H5Cl
- Molecular weight: 76.525
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OWXJKYNZGFSVRC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 590-21-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Propene, 1-chloro-; Propenyl chloride; 1-Chloro-1-propene; 1-Chloropropene; CH3CH=CHCl; 1-Chloropropylene; NSC 6155; Propene, 1-chloro- (about 83% cis); Propene, 1-chloro- (about 90% trans)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|29.5||206.||Stull, 1947||Based on data from 191. - 310. K.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Stull, Daniel R., Vapor Pressure of Pure Substances. Organic and Inorganic Compounds, Ind. Eng. Chem., 1947, 39, 4, 517-540, https://doi.org/10.1021/ie50448a022 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.