- Formula: C8H11N
- Molecular weight: 121.1796
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MLPVBIWIRCKMJV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 578-54-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Aniline, o-ethyl-; o-Aminoethylbenzene; o-Ethylaniline; 2-Ethylaniline; 2-Ethylbenzenamine; 2-Ethylbenzeneamine; ortho-Ethylaniline; Aniline, 2-ethyl-; UN 2273; 2-Ethylphenylamine; NSC 62014
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Peng, Yang, et al., 1991|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Peng, Yang, et al., 1991
Peng, C.T.; Yang, Z.C.; Ding, S.F., Prediction of rentention idexes. II. Structure-retention index relationship on polar columns, J. Chromatogr., 1991, 586, 1, 85-112, https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9673(91)80028-F . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.