- Formula: C8H12N2O3
- Molecular weight: 184.1925
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FTOAOBMCPZCFFF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 57-44-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-Pyrimidinetrione, 5,5-diethyl-; Barbituric acid, 5,5-diethyl-; Barbitone; Deba; Diemal; Diethylbarbitone; Diethylbarbituric acid; Diethylmalonylurea; Dormonal; Ethylbarbital; Hypnogene; Malonal; Sedeval; Uronal; Veroletten; Veronal; Vesperal; 5,5-Diethylbarbituric acid; Verolettin; Kyselina 5,5-diethylbarbiturova; 5,5-Diethyl-2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-pyrimidinetrione; NSC 31352; Metharbital M (nor)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||VF-5MS||CP Sil 5 CB|
|Column length (m)||30.||10.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.53|
|Phase thickness (m)||0.25||5.0|
|Program||Multi-step temperature program; T(initial)=60C; T(final)=270C||100 0C (2 min ) 15 0C/min -> 200 0C 10 0C/min -> 300 0C (8 min hold)|
|Reference||Tret'yakov, 2008||Aderjan and Bogusz, 1988|
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Tret'yakov, K.V., Retention Data. NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center., NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, 2008. [all data]
Aderjan and Bogusz, 1988
Aderjan, R.; Bogusz, M., Nitroalkanes as a multidetector retention index scale for drug identification in gas chromatography, J. Chromatogr., 1988, 454, 345-351, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)88629-X . [all data]
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.