- Formula: CH4N2O
- Molecular weight: 60.0553
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XSQUKJJJFZCRTK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 57-13-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Carbamide; Carbamimidic acid; Carbonyldiamide; Isourea; Pseudourea; Urea-13C; Ureaphil; Ureophil; Urevert; UR; (NH2)2CO; Carbonyl Diamine; Alphadrate; Aquacare; Aquadrate; B-I-K; Calmurid; Carbaderm; Keratinamin; NCI-C02119; Pastaron; Prespersion, 75 urea; Ultra Mide; Urepearl; Mocovina; Supercel 3000; Varioform II; Benural 70; Harnstoff; Basodexan; Bubber shet; Elaqua xx; Hyanit; Nutraplus; Onychomal; NSC 34375; Uroderm; Panafil (Salt/Mix); Cerovel (Salt/Mix); component of Artra Ashy Skin Cream (Salt/Mix)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Japan AIST/NIMC Database- Spectrum MS-NW-6843|
|NIST MS number||229591|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.