- Formula: C4H5NS
- Molecular weight: 99.154
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZOJBYZNEUISWFT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 57-06-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-Propene, 3-isothiocyanato-; Isothiocyanic acid, allyl ester; Allyl isosulfocyanate; Allyl mustard oil; Allylsenevol; Allylsenfoel; Allylsevenolum; AITC; Mustard oil; Oleum sinapis; Redskin; Senfoel; Volatile mustard oil; Volatile oil of mustard; 2-Propenyl isothiocyanate; 3-iso-Thiocyanatoprop-1-ene; Isothiocyanate d'allyle; NCI-C50464; Oil of mustard; Oil of mustard, artificial; Oleum sinapis volatile; Propene, 3-isothiocyanato-; Synthetic mustard oil; 3-Isothiocyanato-1-propene; Allyl thioisocyanate; Allyspol; Allyspol 75EC; Carbospol; NSC 5572
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of liquid
|Cp,liquid (cal/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference|
|37.50||290.||Kurnakov and Voskresenskaya, 1936|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Kurnakov and Voskresenskaya, 1936
Kurnakov, N.S.; Voskresenskaya, N.K., Calorimetry of liquid binary systems, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otdel. Mat. i Estestv. Nauk. Ser. Khim, 1936, 1936, 439-461. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,liquid Constant pressure heat capacity of liquid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.