- Formula: C6H12O
- Molecular weight: 100.1589
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CTHUAOGQNZSMMC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5673-98-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 2-methyl-4-penten-1-ol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Carbowax 20M|
|Column length (m)||25.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.3|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Heat rate (K/min)||5.|
|Initial hold (min)||2.|
|Final hold (min)||20.|
|Reference||Xue, Ye, et al., 2000|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp, Notes
Xue, Ye, et al., 2000
Xue, C.; Ye, M.; Li, Z.; Cai, Y.; Tan, L.; Lin, H.; Sakaguchi, M., Changes in the volatile compounds of Yellowtail (Seriola aureovitata) during refrigerated storage, Asian Fisheries Sciences, 2000, 13, 263-270. [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tend Final temperature Tstart Initial temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.