- Formula: C3H9NO
- Molecular weight: 75.1097
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QVDVENIYNXDSOK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5669-39-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Trimethylhydroxylamine; N,N-Dimethylmethoxylamine; N,N,O-Trimethyl-hydroxylamine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|28.||282.||A||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 194. - 297. K. See also Bissot, Parry, et al., 1957.|
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
View reactions leading to C3H9NO+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|8.78||PE||Molder, Pikver, et al., 1983||Vertical value; LBLHLM|
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C3H9NO+||8.81||?||PE||Rademacher and Freckmann, 1980||Vertical value; LLK|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas phase ion energetics data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Due to licensing restrictions, this spectrum cannot be downloaded.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|NIST MS number||192505|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Bissot, Parry, et al., 1957
Bissot, T.C.; Parry, R.W.; Campbell, D.H., The Physical and Chemical Properties of the Methylhydroxylamines 1, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1957, 79, 4, 796-800, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01561a005 . [all data]
Molder, Pikver, et al., 1983
Molder, U.H.; Pikver, R.J.; Koppel, I.A., Photoelectron spectra of molecules. 2. Ethers, Org. React. (N.Y. Engl. Transl.), 1983, 20, 208. [all data]
Rademacher and Freckmann, 1980
Rademacher, P.; Freckmann, B., Photoelektronen spektren und Konformations-verhalten von Hydroxylamin und Methylhydroxylaminen, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1980, 19, 251. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas phase ion energetics data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.