Benzenepropanoic acid, 4-hydroxy-, methyl ester
- Formula: C10H12O3
- Molecular weight: 180.2005
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XRAMJHXWXCMGJM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5597-50-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Hydrocinnamic acid, p-hydroxy-, methyl ester; Methyl p-hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Methyl 3-(p-hydroxyphenyl)propionate; Methyl 3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propionate; Methyl 4-hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Methyl 3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propanoate; 3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)propionic acid, methyl ester; Propanoic acid, 3-(4-hydroxyphenyl), methyl ester
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.