- Formula: C4H8O
- Molecular weight: 72.1057
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GELKGHVAFRCJNA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 558-30-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Oxirane, 2,2-dimethyl-; Propane, 1,2-epoxy-2-methyl-; Isobutene oxide; Isobutylene oxide; 1,1-Dimethylethylene oxide; 1,2-Epoxy-2-methylpropane; 1,2-Isobutylene oxide; 2-Methyl-1-propene oxide; 2-Methyl-1,2-epoxypropane; 2,2-Dimethyloxirane; 1,2-Epoxyisobutane; NSC 24249
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, isothermal
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Methyl Silicone||Methyl Silicone||Methyl Silicone||Apieson L|
|Column length (m)||50.||50.||50.|
|Carrier gas||not specified|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Cao and Zhang, 2006||Cao and Zhang, 2006||Cao and Zhang, 2006||Kurdina, Markovich, et al., 1969|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, isothermal, Notes
Cao and Zhang, 2006
Cao, J.; Zhang, H., Inquire into qualitative analysis of epoxyalkyl isomeride, Contemporary Chem. Ind. (Chinese), 2006, 35, 5, 374-377. [all data]
Kurdina, Markovich, et al., 1969
Kurdina, Z.G.; Markovich, V.E.; Sakharov, V.M., Gas chromatography of cyclic O-containing compounds in Gas chromatography, Issue # 10, NIITEKhim, Moscow, 1969, 128-133. [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, isothermal, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.