- Formula: C20H38O2
- Molecular weight: 310.5145
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BITHHVVYSMSWAG-KTKRTIGZSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5561-99-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: (Z)-11-Eicosenic acid; (Z)-11-Eicosenoic acid; cis-11-eicosenoic acid (gondoic acid)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference|
|49.7||296.5||Sato, Yano, et al., 1997|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Sato, Yano, et al., 1997
Sato, K.; Yano, J.; Kawada, I.; Kawano, M.; Kaneko, F.; Suzuki, M., Polymorphic behavior of gondoic acid and phase behavior of its binary mixtures with asclepic acid and oleic acid, J Amer Oil Chem Soc, 1997, 74, 9, 1153-1159, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11746-997-0039-7 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.