- Formula: C7H16O2Si
- Molecular weight: 160.2862
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MBGQQKKTDDNCSG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5507-44-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Silane, diethoxymethylvinyl-; Diethoxymethylvinylsilane; Methylvinyldiethoxysilane; Vinyldiethoxymethylsilane; Vinylmethyldiethoxysilane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLID (BETWEEN SALTS); BECKMAN IR-4 (HYBRID PRISM-GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY; 4 $$ MW 160.29 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (5% IN CCl4 FOR 3800-1328, 2% IN CS2 FOR 1328-600, AND 5% IN CCl4 FOR 600-250 CM-1); PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.