- Formula: C8H18S
- Molecular weight: 146.294
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HTIRHQRTDBPHNZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 544-40-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Di-n-butyl sulfide; Butane, 1,1'-thiobis-; n-Butyl sulfide; n-Dibutyl sulfide; Butyl monosulfide; Butylthiobutane; Dibutyl sulfide; Dibutyl thioether; Thiononane-5; 5-Thianonane; 1,1'-Thiobisbutane; Dibutyl sulphide; (n-C4H9)2S; Thianonane-5; Sulfide, n-butyl-; NSC 8460
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Victor Talrose, Alexander N. Yermakov, Alexy A. Usov, Antonina A. Goncharova, Axlexander N. Leskin, Natalia A. Messineva, Natalia V. Trusova, Margarita V. Efimkina
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Source||Bol'shakov, et al., 1969|
|Owner||INEP CP RAS, NIST OSRD|
Collection (C) 2007 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||INSTITUTE OF ENERGY PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, RAS|
|Source reference||RAS UV No. 20118|
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, Notes
Bol'shakov, et al., 1969
Bol'shakov, G.F., et al., Ultraviolet spectra of heteroorganic compounds, 1969, 104. [all data]
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.