- Formula: C10H18O
- Molecular weight: 154.2493
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DUNCVNHORHNONW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 543-39-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Myrcenol; 2-Methyl-6-methylene-7-octen-2-ol; 3-Methylene-7-methyl-1-octen-7-ol; 1-Myrcenol; 2-methyl-6-methyleneoct-7-en-2-ol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||SE-30||Polydimethyl siloxanes||OV-101|
|Column length (m)|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Program||not specified||not specified||not specified|
|Reference||Vinogradov, 2004||Zenkevich, 1997||Shibamoto, 1987|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Vinogradov, B.A., Production, composition, properties and application of essential oils, 2004, retrieved from http://viness.narod.ru. [all data]
Zenkevich, I.G., Analytical Parameters of Components of Essential Oils for their Chromatographic and Chromato-Spectral Identificaiton. Oxsigenated derivatives of Mono- and Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbons, Rastit, Resursy (Rus.), 1997, 33, 1, 16-28. [all data]
Shibamoto, T., Retention Indices in Essential Oil Analysis in Capillary Gas Chromatography in Essential Oil Analysis, Sandra, P.; Bicchi, C., ed(s)., Hutchig Verlag, Heidelberg, New York, 1987, 259-274. [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.