- Formula: C3H5NS
- Molecular weight: 87.143
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HBNYJWAFDZLWRS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 542-85-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Isothiocyanic acid, ethyl ester; Ethyl isothiocyanate; Ethyl mustard oil; Isothiocyanatoethane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||UCW-98||120.||786.2||Rajniaková and Floch, 1993||N2, Chromosorb WAW DNCS; Column length: 1.8 m|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Rajniaková and Floch, 1993
Rajniaková, O.; Floch, L., Study of the properties of ethyl isothiocyanatocarboxylates by means of gas chromatography and mass spectroscopy, Chem. Pap., 1993, 47, 2, 106-108. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.