Pentanoic acid, 4-oxo-, ethyl ester
- Formula: C7H12O3
- Molecular weight: 144.1684
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GMEONFUTDYJSNV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 539-88-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Levulinic acid, ethyl ester; Ethyl laevulinate; Ethyl levulate; Ethyl levulinate; Ethyl 3-acetylpropionate; Ethyl 4-ketovalerate; Ethyl 4-oxopentanoate; Ethyl 4-oxovalerate; Ethyl ketovalerate; 4-Oxopentanoic acid ethyl ester; NSC 24876
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
Condensed Phase Spectrum
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Notice: Except where noted, spectra from this collection were measured on dispersive instruments, often in carefully selected solvents, and hence may differ in detail from measurements on FTIR instruments or in other chemical environments. More information on the manner in which spectra in this collection were collected can be found here.
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||WYANDOTTE CHEMICALS CORP.|
|Source reference||COBLENTZ NO. 6299|
|Date||Not specified, most likely prior to 1970|
|Instrument parameters||NaCl PRISM|
|Path length||0.005 CM|
|Data processing||DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY|
|Boiling point||84-85 C AT 9 mmHg|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.