- Formula: C14H9F
- Molecular weight: 196.2197
- CAS Registry Number: 529-85-1
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, UV/Visible spectrum, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|7.46||PE||Klasinc, Kovac, et al., 1983||LBLHLM|
|7.46 ± 0.03||PE||Klasinc, Kovac, et al., 1978||Vertical value; LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Victor Talrose, Alexander N. Yermakov, Alexy A. Usov, Antonina A. Goncharova, Axlexander N. Leskin, Natalia A. Messineva, Natalia V. Trusova, Margarita V. Efimkina
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Source||Lapouyade, et al., 1968|
|Owner||INEP CP RAS, NIST OSRD|
Collection (C) 2007 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||INSTITUTE OF ENERGY PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, RAS|
|Source reference||RAS UV No. 15218|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, UV/Visible spectrum, Notes
Klasinc, Kovac, et al., 1983
Klasinc, L.; Kovac, B.; Gusten, H., Photoelectron spectra of acenes. Electronic structure and substituent effects, Pure Appl. Chem., 1983, 55, 289. [all data]
Klasinc, Kovac, et al., 1978
Klasinc, L.; Kovac, B.; Schoof, S.; Gusten, H., Photoelectron spectroscopy of 9-substituted anthracenes, Croat. Chem. Acta., 1978, 51, 307. [all data]
Lapouyade, et al., 1968
Lapouyade, P., et al., Compt. rend., 1968, 266, 1674. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, UV/Visible spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.