Phosphoric acid, trimethyl ester
- Formula: C3H9O4P
- Molecular weight: 140.0749
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WVLBCYQITXONBZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 512-56-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methyl phosphate; Trimethoxyphosphine oxide; Trimethyl orthophosphate; Trimethyl phosphate; (CH3O)3PO; Methyl phosphate, (MeO)3PO; NCI-C03781; TMP; Trimethylfosfat; O,O,O-Trimethyl phosphate; NSC 58985; TMPA; TMPO
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; (NO SPECTRUM, ONLY SCANNED IMAGE IS AVAILABLE)
- SOLUTION (SALTED IN CCl4 FOR 3800-1340, SALTED IN CS2 FOR 1340-400 CM-1); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: Tanya L. Myers, Russell G. Tonkyn, Ashley M. Oeck, Tyler O. Danby, John S. Loring, Matthew S. Taubman, Stephen W. Sharpe, Jerome C. Birnbaum, and Timothy J. Johnson
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.