- Formula: C10N6
- Molecular weight: 204.1472
- CAS Registry Number: 5104-27-8
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity determinations
|3.29 ± 0.10||SI||Page and Goode, 1969||The Magnetron method, lacking mass analysis, is not considered reliable, G3MP2B3 calculations indicate an EA of ca. 3.8 eV|
|3.30 ± 0.10||SI||Farragher and Page, 1967||The Magnetron method, lacking mass analysis, is not considered reliable.|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Page and Goode, 1969
Page, F.M.; Goode, G.C., Negative Ions and the Magnetron., Wiley, NY, 1969. [all data]
Farragher and Page, 1967
Farragher, A.L.; Page, F.M., Experimental Determination of Electron Affinities. Part 11. - Electron Capture by Some Cyanocarbons and Related Compounds, Trans. Farad. Soc., 1967, 63, 2369, https://doi.org/10.1039/tf9676302369 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.