- Formula: C6H20Si3
- Molecular weight: 176.4795
- CAS Registry Number: 5089-32-7
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
C6H19Si3- + = C6H20Si3
By formula: C6H19Si3- + H+ = C6H20Si3
|rH°||1477. ± 18.||kJ/mol||D-EA||Brinkman, Berger, et al., 1994||gas phase; BDE revised, based on data for DH of (Me3Si)3Si-H in Laarhoven, Mulder, et al., 1999|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Brinkman, Berger, et al., 1994
Brinkman, E.A.; Berger, S.; Brauman, J.I., alpha-Silyl-substituent stabilization of carbanions and silyl anions, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1994, 116, 18, 8304, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00097a042 . [all data]
Laarhoven, Mulder, et al., 1999
Laarhoven, L.J.J.; Mulder, P.; Wayner, D.D.M., Determination of bond dissociation enthalpies in solution by photoacoustic calorimetry, Acc. Chem. Res., 1999, 32, 4, 342-349, https://doi.org/10.1021/ar9703443 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.