- Formula: CIN
- Molecular weight: 152.9219
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WPBXOELOQKLBDF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 506-78-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°solid||164.8 ± 4.3||kJ/mol||Cm||Lord and Woolf, 1954||Reanalyzed by Pedley, Naylor, et al., 1986, Original value = 160. kJ/mol; Heat of hydrolysis|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Lord and Woolf, 1954
Lord, G.; Woolf, A.A., The cyanogen halides. Part III. Their heats of formation and free energies, J. Chem. Soc., 1954, 2546-2551. [all data]
Pedley, Naylor, et al., 1986
Pedley, J.B.; Naylor, R.D.; Kirby, S.P., Thermochemical Data of Organic Compounds, Chapman and Hall, New York, 1986, 1-792. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.