- Formula: C4H5BrO2
- Molecular weight: 164.985
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LFJJGHGXHXXDFT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5061-21-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: «alpha»-Bromo-«gamma»-butyrolactone; 2-Bromo-4-butyrolactone; 2-Bromo-«gamma»-butyrolactone; «alpha»-Bromobutyric acid, «gamma»-lactone; «alpha»-Bromobutyrolactone; 2-Bromo-4-butanolide; 2-Bromobutyrolactone; 3-Bromodihydro-2-furanone; 3-Bromodihydro-2(3H)-furanone; Butyric acid, 2-bromo-4-hydroxy-, gamma-lactone; 3-Bromo-2-oxotetrahydrofuran; NSC 56959
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Gas Phase Spectrum
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Standard Reference Data Program|
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Sadtler Research Labs Under US-EPA Contract|
Go To: Top, Infrared Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Infrared Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.