- Formula: C9H16
- Molecular weight: 124.2233
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CHOOCIQDWNAXQQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 503-46-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 1,5,5-trimethylcyclohexene
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|cH°liquid||-1337.4||kcal/mol||Ccb||Roth-Greifswald, 1911||Heat of combustion corrected for pressure; Corresponding «DELTA»fHºliquid = -55.6 kcal/mol (simple calculation by NIST; no Washburn corrections)|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Polydimethyl siloxanes||884.||Zenkevich, Chupalov, et al., 1996||Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Roth-Greifswald, W.A., XVIII. Hauptversammlung der Deutschen Bunsen-Gesellschaft fur angewandte physikalische Chemie, Z. Electrochem., 1911, 17, 789-840. [all data]
Zenkevich, Chupalov, et al., 1996
Zenkevich, I.G.; Chupalov, A.A.; Herzschuh, R., Correlation of the Increments of Gas Chromatographic Retention Indices with the Differences of Innermolecular Energies of Reagents and Products of Chemical Reactions, Zh. Org. Khim. (Rus.), 1996, 32, 11, 1685-1691. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Gas Chromatography, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°liquid Enthalpy of combustion of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.