- Formula: C4H6
- Molecular weight: 54.0904
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XNMQEEKYCVKGBD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 503-17-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: But-2-yne; Dimethylacetylene; CH3C«equiv»CCH3; Crotonylene; UN 1144
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Petrocol DH-100|
|Column length (m)||100.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.2|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Program||5C(10min) => 5C/min => 50C(48min) => 1.5C/min => 195C(91min)|
|Reference||Haagen-Smit Laboratory, 1997|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Haagen-Smit Laboratory, 1997
Haagen-Smit Laboratory, Procedure for the detailed hydrocarbon analysis of gasolines by single column high efficiency (capillary) column gas chromatography, SOP NO. MLD 118, Revision No. 1.1, California Environmental Protection Agency, Air Resources Board, El Monte, California, 1997, 22. [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.