- Formula: C10H16
- Molecular weight: 136.2340
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XJPBRODHZKDRCB-CSKARUKUSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 502-99-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: «alpha»-Ocimene; Ocimene; 2,6-Dimethyl-1,5,7-octatriene; (3E)-3,7-Dimethyl-1,3,7-octatriene; 3,7-Dimethylocta-1,3,7-triene; alpha-Ocimene; 3,7-Dimethyl-1,3,7-octatriene; (Z)-«alpha»-Ocimene; 1,3,7-Octatrienene,3,7-dimethyl-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||30.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.25|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Rao, Rout, et al., 2000|
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Rao, Rout, et al., 2000
Rao, Y.R.; Rout, P.K.; Jena, K.S.; Sahu, S.B., Composition of essential oil of citronella (Cymbopogon winterianus jowitt) grown in coastal Orissa, Fafai J., 2000, 2, 4, 29-31. [all data]
Go To: Top, Kovats' RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.