- Formula: C10H9NO2
- Molecular weight: 175.1840
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JZDSOQSUCWVBMV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5022-29-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phthalimide, N-ethyl-; N-Ethylphthalimide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||90.9 ± 1.2||kJ/mol||C||Ribeiro da Silva, Santos, et al., 2006|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLUTION (5% CCl4 FOR 3800-1340, 5% CS2 FOR 1340-400 CM-1); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (5% CHCl3); Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY; 4 cm-1 resolution
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Phase change data, IR Spectrum, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||CARL DJERASSI DEPT OF CHEM STANFORD UNIV STANFORD CALIF 94305|
|NIST MS number||47065|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, IR Spectrum, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Ribeiro da Silva, Santos, et al., 2006
Ribeiro da Silva, M.A.V.; Santos, C.P.F.; Monte, M.J.S.; Sousa, C.A.D., Thermochemical studies of phthalimide and two N-alkylsubstituted phthalimides (ALKYL=ETHYL AND n-PROPYL), J Therm Anal Calorim, 2006, 83, 3, 533-539, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-005-7448-3 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, IR Spectrum, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.