- Formula: C11H22
- Molecular weight: 154.2924
- CAS Registry Number: 500007-34-1
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, M. Frenkel director
|Tboil||455.45||K||N/A||Kinney and Spliethoff, 1949||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.4 K|
|Tboil||440.||K||N/A||Bjelouss, 1912||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 5. K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Kinney and Spliethoff, 1949
Kinney, C.R.; Spliethoff, W.L., A System of Correlating Molecular Structure of Organic Compounds with Boiling Points VII. New Boiling Pts. for Certain Paraffins and Olefins, J. Org. Chem., 1949, 14, 71. [all data]
Bjelouss, E., The effect of grignard compounds on methyl ethyl acrolein and the production of some diolefins, olefins and saturated secondary alcohols, Ber. Dtsch. Chem. Ges., 1912, 45, 625. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.