- Formula: C5H12
- Molecular weight: 72.1488
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CRSOQBOWXPBRES-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 463-82-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Propane, 2,2-dimethyl-; tert-Pentane; Tetramethylcarbon; Tetramethylmethane; 1,1,1-Trimethylethane; 2,2-Dimethylpropane; Neo-C5H12; UN 2044; Dimethylpropane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.