- Formula: C12H16F3N
- Molecular weight: 231.2573
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DBGIVFWFUFKIQN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 458-24-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzeneethanamine, N-ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-3-(trifluoromethyl)-; Phenethylamine, N-ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-m-(trifluoromethyl)-; N-Ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-3-trifluoromethylphenethylamine; 3-(Trifluoromethyl)-N-ethyl-«alpha»-methylphenethylamine; 1-(meta-Trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-2 ethylaminopropane; Acino; Obedrex; Pesos; Ponderax PA; Rotondin; DL-Fenfluramine; N-Ethyl-1-[3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-propanamine; Adipomin; Fenfluramine hydrochloride; N-Ethyl-«alpha»-methyl-m-(trifluoromethyl)phenethylamine hydrochloride; Ponderex; Pondimin; 5220-89-3
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Active phase||Methyl Silicone|
|Column length (m)|
|Column diameter (mm)|
|Phase thickness (m)|
|Reference||Ardrey and Moffat, 1981|
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Ardrey and Moffat, 1981
Ardrey, R.E.; Moffat, A.C., Gas-liquid chromatographic retention indices of 1318 substances of toxicological interest on SE-30 or OV-1 stationary phase, J. Chromatogr., 1981, 220, 3, 195-252, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)81925-1 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.