Carbonic acid dicyclohexyl ester
- Formula: C13H22O3
- Molecular weight: 226.3120
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FYIBPWZEZWVDQB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 4427-97-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
DRB - Donald R. Burgess, Jr.
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||66.5||kJ/mol||N/A||Kiparisova and Rabinovich, 1971||DRB|
Enthalpy of sublimation
|subH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|66.5 ± 4.2||303.||ME||Kiparisova and Rabinovich, 1971, 2||Based on data from 293. - 313. K. See also Pedley and Rylance, 1977.; AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Kiparisova and Rabinovich, 1971
Kiparisova, E.G.; Rabinovich, I.B., Thermochemistry of a series of acyl peroxides, Dokl. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1971, 199, 675-677, In original 1075. [all data]
Kiparisova and Rabinovich, 1971, 2
Kiparisova, E.G.; Rabinovich, I.B., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1971, 199, 5, 1075. [all data]
Pedley and Rylance, 1977
Pedley, J.B.; Rylance, J., , Computer Analysed Thermochemical Data: Organic and Organometallic Compounds, University of Sussex, Brighton, 1977. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH Enthalpy of sublimation subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.