Acetic acid, difluoro-, methyl ester
- Formula: C3H4F2O2
- Molecular weight: 110.0595
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CSSYKHYGURSRAZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 433-53-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: methyl difluoroacetate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
BS - Robert L. Brown and Stephen E. Stein
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Tboil||358. - 359.||K||N/A||PCR Inc., 1990||BS|
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kcal/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|10.0||288.||GS||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 273. - 333. K. See also Redemann, Chaikin, et al., 1948 and Dykyj, 1970.; AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
PCR Inc., 1990
PCR Inc., Research Chemicals Catalog 1990-1991, PCR Inc., Gainesville, FL, 1990, 1. [all data]
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Redemann, Chaikin, et al., 1948
Redemann, C. Ernst; Chaikin, Saul W.; Fearing, Ralph B.; Rotariu, George J.; Savit, Joseph; Hoesen, Drusilla van, The Vapor Pressures of Forty-one Fluorine-containing Organic Compounds 1, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1948, 70, 11, 3604-3606, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01191a017 . [all data]
Dykyj, J., Petrochemica, 1970, 10, 2, 51. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.