- Formula: C4H10N4O2
- Molecular weight: 146.1478
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HCOMFAYPHBFMKU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 4146-43-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Succinic acid dihydrazide; Succinic dihydrazide; Succinic hydrazide; Butanedioic acid, dihydrazide; Succinhydrazide; Succinic acid hydrazide; Succinyl dihydrazide; 377; succinohydrazide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|cH°solid||-2636.5 ± 0.46||kJ/mol||Ccb||Kibler and Hunt, 1949||Reanalyzed by Cox and Pilcher, 1970, Original value = -2639.6 ± 0.46 kJ/mol|
|cH°solid||-2638.3 ± 0.46||kJ/mol||Ccb||Sullivan, Kibler, et al., 1948|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Kibler and Hunt, 1949
Kibler, G.M.; Hunt, H., Heats of combustion. V. The heats of combustion of five nitrogen-containing compounds, J. Phys. Chem., 1949, 53, 955-956. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds, Academic Press, New York, 1970, 1-636. [all data]
Sullivan, Kibler, et al., 1948
Sullivan, M.V.; Kibler, G.M.; Hunt, H., Heats of combustion of nitrogen containing compounds, Rpt. Tech. Memo. PUR-3 for USN Project SQUID Contract N6ori-104, Task Order No. 1 Designation No. NR 22 042 by Purdue University, Lafayette, IN, 1948, 1-46. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.