Distearyl methyl amine
- Formula: C37H77N
- Molecular weight: 536.0140
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VFLWKHBYVIUAMP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 4088-22-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: N-methyldioctadecylamine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Kenneth Kroenlein director
|Tfus||313.15||K||N/A||Staudinger and Roessler, 1936||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Ultra-1||3700.||Tokuda, Saitoh, et al., 1988||12.5 m/0.20 mm/0.11 «mu»m, He, 5. K/min, 325. C @ 5. min; Tstart: 120. C|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Staudinger and Roessler, 1936
Staudinger, H.; Roessler, K., Highly Polymerized Compounds. CXXIII. Viscosity Measurements on Long- Chain Aliphatic Amines., Chem. Ber., 1936, 69B, 49-60. [all data]
Tokuda, Saitoh, et al., 1988
Tokuda, H.; Saitoh, E.; Kimura, Y.; Takano, S., Automated analysis of various compounds with a wide range of boiling points by capillary gas chromatgraphy based on retention indices, J. Chromatogr., 1988, 454, 109-120, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)88606-9 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Gas Chromatography, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.